Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about programs or fees and indicate possible dates so I can check my calendar.
- Meals, hotel lodging and travel expenses (including the cost for extra baggage for quilts, if necessary) is required for bookings outside the metro Atlanta area.
- Any lectures greater than 1 1/2 hours from my home also require a minimum half day workshop, and possibly an overnight stay, depending on what events are booked.
- I will drive to locations within 4 hours of Atlanta; after that, airfare is required. Standard mileage will be applied to any locations I drive.
- I book all my own travel, unless other arrangements are requested.
- My only requirement for meals is that they be gluten free.
- I can accommodate up to 20 students per class. Lectures/trunk shows are unlimited
- Each student is required to have his/her own table.
- I need 1 iron for every 3-4 students.
- Each student MUST have a good working knowledge of his/her machine. This means being able to thread the machine and bobbin, change feet, and trouble-shoot, if necessary.
Fees and Contract
- I charge $300 for a lecture/trunk show. They usually last about 45 minutes and I will have a Q&A after. If requested, I can have a slide show with the trunk show. You will need to provide a computer and A/V equipment.
- A 3-hour half day workshop is $325
- A 7-hour workshop (including a 1-hour lunch) is $550.
- I require a non-refundable $100 deposit, due within 30 days of signing the contract. The deposit will go towards the balance of the event and the balance is due the day of the event.
- Airfare and hotel fees are due 4 months prior to the event.
- All fees are non-refundable if the host has to cancel for any reason.
- Please ensure that the venue will allow me to sell my books and patterns, unless the event is at a quilt shop.
- The contract will have event dates and fees specific for the event.